Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Goodbye For Now

Saying goodbye is no fun at all, but I have several coming up, so I'll make this one my first.  Since we'll leave Germany tomorrow, this will be my last blog until another trip.  I really appreciated all your comments & encouragement; they kept me writing some nights when I wasn't sure what to say or maybe I just felt too tried to write.  It was really fun!

It's been a mellow day of getting things organized to pack, enjoying time with Dana & helping a little with tonight's Taco Fest.  Guests will be here for dinner, & they're Germans, so a big spread for making your own tacos is the plan.  It should be novel to them.  Andreas (tour guide's son & Chris' coworker) & his 15 year old daughter & 13 year old son will join us--plus another of Chris' coworker, Sue, an American.  It should be a fun night & a good way to say Auf wiedersehn to Germany.  Hopefully, we'll visit again next year, but that seems a long time from now when Karl says he hates for us to leave.......I predict tears on the airplane.

Thanks for reading

Love, Judy

THOUGHT OF THE DAY:  I am fortunate to have good friends & a loving family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment